Interested and Qualified candidates, please submit resume & cover letter to:
Sierra Olney |Director | firstname.lastname@example.org | 617-247-0505
Kaitlin Troy Kincaid, Managing Director | email@example.com | 617-247-0505
Primary responsibilities involve supporting the team by preparing financial analysis and market research including:
• Structure and build detailed financial models to support both asset management activities and investment decisions.
• Perform various lease analyses including comparative lease analysis and lease restructure analysis using Argus and Microsoft Excel.
• Assist in investor and asset management reporting.
• Provide support for the acquisition, financing and disposition process.
• Assist in preparing presentation materials.
• Monitor and maintain lease comps, historical transactions, and other market data.
Our Client, headquartered in Cambridge, is a private real estate investment management firm focused on serving the complex needs of science based companies and institutions. They are closely focused on the Greater Boston area and are currently the largest privately held owner of life science real estate in this market. The company is a highly experienced developer/operator of office and life science real estate with current holdings in Lexington, Waltham, and Cambridge.
The Firm is looking for a Senior Financial Analyst to join their team. Candidates MUST have excellent analytical skills, be highly proficient in Excel modeling and Argus.
• Bachelors degree
• A minimum of 2-5 years of professional job experience, preferably in real estate and or finance and investments
• High proficiency in Microsoft Excel and financial modeling and have Argus experience
• Build and maintain the waterfall modeling for investments
• Critical thinker with a strong work ethic
• Strong organizational skills with ability to prioritize and handle multiple projects simultaneously with support from senior team members