Our client is a regional real estate development, investment, and management company with over 2.5 million square feet of office, industrial and retail real estate under management throughout New England. The firm is looking to add a Tenant Coordinator to its team to support operations on a large Fort Point Channel asset.
The Tenant Coordinator will support the Property Manager with the daily operations on site, focusing on superior tenant service and reporting to its institutional partner.
Must have excellent interpersonal, verbal and writing skills to interact throughout the company on all levels and with clients and tenants. Yardi skills are a must.
The TC will be responsible for:
- Take the lead on managing all reporting requirements with investment partner.
- Take the lead on preparation and coordination of any weekly/monthly/quarterly reports due to investor partner, which shall include: working with Controller, leasing brokers and asset manager as it relates to:
Monthly financials, Quarterly financials
Kingsley survey reports
Annual Business Plan
Lord Green – Energy audit reports
- AP/ AR receive, sort and properly code invoices and assist manager with accounts payable.
- Maintain and manage building work order system thru Yardi software.
- Close out work orders in web based management system and process tenant bill backs.
- Process monthly property audit reports for PM review.
- Answer vendor payment inquires.
- File, maintain, and organize all vendor records and vendor related communication.
- Complete all new vendor set ups and update as necessary.
- MS Office applications including Word, Excel, Yardi, and Outlook.
- Ability to manage priorities under pressure with careful attention to detail.
Marketing / Events
- Manage Thomson Place website – updating news/tenants/events daily
- Manage billboard account – main contact with outlook media and what should be advertised
- Liaison with Fort Point neighborhood group as it relates to onsite events and community programs
- Main point of contact with any marketing/public events on property
- Maintain tenant contacts and emergency response information.
- Monitor and maintain tenant and vendor certificates of insurance (COI).
- Support and maintain utility tracking.
- Interface with maintenance staff to ensure work order requests are responded to and closed in a timely and satisfactory manner.
- Maintain tenant communication and send out all building memos/notices.
- Track all tenant and vendor contact lists and service contracts to ensure all are up to date.
- Support tenant move ins/outs.
- Assist Property Manager in all tenant and vendor correspondence as needed.
- Ability to read and abstract tenant leases as they pertain to building issues, billing, operating expenses and tenant usage rights.
- Assist with tenant relations and coordination of tenant events.
- Manage vendor access to building facilities and tenant spaces.
- Work with building cleaning and security staff to assist in maintaining building standards.