Interested and qualified candidates, please submit your resume to:
Sierra Olney | email@example.com | 617.247.0505
West Palm Beach, FL
The position of Acquisitions Analyst will work with the firm’s Associate and Managing Director of one the world’s largest family offices to oversee the expansion of their real estate investment portfolio in the U.S. This position will sit in the Florida office to help analyze new acquisitions and evaluate Value-Add Acquisitions and Development opportunities, predominantly within Multi-Family, Industrial, Office, Retail and Mixed-Use properties throughout the Southeastern United States. The team plans to expand their operations by leveraging the strategic nature of family office capital to secure investment positions in a broad range of asset classes and market locations. As the goal of the family office is to primarily acquire and manage properties directly, this candidate will get hands-on experience in underwriting, transactions support, and asset management of commercial real estate properties.
• Coordinate, collect and compile financial analysis and initial due diligence materials (financial statements, market reports, capital expenditure history, environmental and property condition reports, etc.)
• Financial Modeling – Prepare / develop financial analysis which will include developing assumptions and market share, pro forma, capital and return analyses
• Market Research – Compile, analyze and clearly report market data provided by industry periodicals, on-line content, and regional operating personnel
• Competitive Analysis – Maintain detailed database for comparable sales, track market performance and other industry metrics
• Financing – Assist with the coordination of acquisition/development financing and refinancing. Handle monthly reporting to lenders.
• Due Diligence – Assist with the due diligence processes such as establishing a DD budget, tendering for due diligence services, and contract negotiation and management
• Asset Management - Review property level operational and CAPEX budgets and provide economic lease analysis
• Collaborate with Associate on the preparation and review of all presentation materials, including Investment Memoranda for Investment Committee approval as well as regular operations reporting
Founded nearly 30 years ago in Czech Republic, our client is a highly sophisticated European family office operating across 23 countries and 3 continents. The platform currently has $53 Billion in assets under management. They have continued to expand their existing international investment portfolio, while seeking new investment and business opportunities across the globe and now specifically within the U.S. Real Estate market. Today our client invests in multiple market segments including financial services, telecommunications, biotechnology, real estate and mechanical engineering.