Greater Boston Area
Our client, a Boston-based real estate investment company, seeks an Analyst to join their team. The roles primary responsibilities are to analyze and provide support on commercial real estate acquisitions, dispositions, lease and credit analysis and market research. The client has a long-standing successful track-record for investing in high-quality office product throughout all major markets in the United States. The Acquisition Analyst will play a fundamental role on the Acquisitions team in a high-volume, fast paced, and team driven environment. The Analyst will underwrite investment opportunities in office properties located in markets that include: Boston, Chicago, Los Angeles, New York, San Francisco, Seattle, Washington, D.C.
• Prepare cash flow projections and valuations of various properties using ARGUS and Excel.
• Coordinate Due Diligence: Review leases, budgets, estoppels and other pertinent data.
• Perform financial analyses including the creation of proforma models and sensitivity analyses for project cash flow, and investment returns.
• Interact with senior management and collaborate with the acquisition, asset management, development, leasing operations, and accounting professionals of the firm.
• Market Research: Conduct periodic comparable property/land sale studies and market rent surveys.
• Perform lease and credit analysis on prospective tenants.
• Assist team members in preparing and writing presentation materials, term sheets, and other documents associated with the firms acquisition and ownership activities.