The Analyst will work directly with Senior Management overseeing the Atlanta region to acquire new assets and asset manage the portfolio.
- Financial Analysis & Presentation: Underwrite potential acquisition and development opportunities to include cash flow modeling, property valuations, investment analyses, and joint venture structuring. Expected to prepare accurate and thorough work product to assist in the investment review process. Assist in the preparation of deal memorandum for investment committee review.
- Market Research: To support underwriting assumptions and discover new investment opportunities, perform thorough research of select markets utilizing various databases, maintain proprietary market reports. Maintain internal database of property sales and lease comparables for target markets on a monthly basis.
- Due Diligence: Support transaction due diligence and closing processes for acquisitions and dispositions. Respond to requests from the investment committee, brokers, lenders, and the buyer or seller. Review all due diligence materials (leases, operating statements, title, survey, etc.) and present findings to Senior Management.
- Asset Management: Support asset management functions, including regular interaction with investment committee, property management, leasing, and accounting teams. Conduct ongoing analyses to support decision making related to the business plan of the investment (leasing, capital projects, financing, etc.). Update valuations of existing assets quarterly to track investment performance.
Active in the commercial real estate business for over 35 years, our client has established a reputation as a premier owner, operator, and developer of office and mixed-use projects throughout the Southeast and Southwest United States. Since 1986, they have acquired and managed over 154 properties, totaling 45.9 million square feet and representing $5.4 billion invested. They are currently Florida's largest and Atlanta's third-largest office landlord, ranking 39th largest in the United States.
- Bachelor’s degree / strong academic performance
- 1-2 years of relevant commercial real estate experience
- Strong written/verbal communication skills
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Excel, financial modeling, and Argus