Christina Smith | firstname.lastname@example.org | 617.247.0505
Ryan MacDonald | email@example.com | 617.247.0505
The Analyst reports to the Director of Finance, and is responsible for performing financial analysis and directing information management activities and reporting for the firm’s properties, management and support entities. The Analyst is responsible for preparing and tracking of financial data, developing content for use in internal and external presentations, board and board committee reports, and regular management reporting. The Analyst will work closely with the organization’s finance and executive management to develop and produce high level, financial and management reporting from the firm’s accounting systems. In addition, the placed candidate will participate in ad hoc financial and business analysis to support the organization’s strategic initiatives.
• Work collaboratively with the Chief Financial Officer and Director of Finance to develop and to produce streamlined, regular reporting for senior management, the Board of Directors and board committees.
• Assist in providing analytical support for monthly, quarterly and annual management reports to report on the financial health, variance analysis and operating trends of the organization’s operating businesses.
• Help create and maintain short, medium and long term cash flow forecast models.
• Develop reporting formats and tools to support effective data analytics, metrics and performance benchmarks. Assist in the analysis to provide recommendations that will enable high-quality performance management discussions and facilitate better decision-making.
• Provide analytical support to the Chief Operating Officer and the Director of Asset Management to evaluate property performance, including comparative per unit operating expense, trending analysis and development of KPIs.
• Provide property level fixed vs. variable and direct vs. indirect cost analysis. Work with Director of Asset Management to develop and report on regular operating metrics.
• Supports accounting team during annual budget process to produce cost allocations with respect to payroll, compensation and shared costs and expenses. Responsible for payroll and benefits budgeting and variance analysis. Responsible for creation and review of payroll and benefit plan accounting entries, including allocations to the organization’s operating entities.
• Administer ongoing and ad-hoc analyses and the preparation of various reports.
• Assist Director of Finance and Chief Financial Officer with special projects as needed.
Our client builds and manages exceptional housing in Greater Boston for low- and moderate-income seniors of all backgrounds. Their buildings offer 1,500 residents independent living within a vibrant community. The company is nationally recognized for the distinctiveness and excellence of their communities. Their housing is enriched by supportive services and life-enhancing programs that offer residents a wellness approach to daily life, including fitness facilities and instruction; accessible transportation; meaningful volunteer placements; computer centers; and creative learning, social and cultural opportunities.