Interested and qualified candidates, please submit your resume to Sara Marsh (firstname.lastname@example.org) or Christina Smith (email@example.com).
Our client, an established and rapidly expanding commercial real estate firm is seeking a highly motivated Asset Management Associate to join its entrepreneurial team as they expand their portfolio through strategic institutional partnerships.
The associate will assist with the asset management of our client's 4+ million SF growing office/flex/industrial portfolio. The role will primarily work with the investor relationship management team by supporting various ad-hoc projects.
• Assist in the negotiation of leasing contracts and management of existing tenant base/rent roll
• Assist in the management of the portfolio; investor reporting and memoranda, partner communication, and coordination with the accounting department
• Assist in the preparation and aggregation of earnings-related materials, conducting research, providing analysis and preparing other reporting/analysis.
• Tenant cultivation: canvas current tenants, tour prospective tenants, prepare lease proposals and addendums
• Participate in operational, development, and leasing meetings and calls
• Gather and maintain market lease information; utilize and populate leasing and investor platforms
• Work with in-house and outside creative resources on design, renovation, marketing and branding for the portfolio
• Execute the company’s social media strategy with guidance from the team
• Assist the executive team with transaction-related activities such as exits/dispositions, and major lease analysis recapitalizations
• Create and organize market research information; lease comparables, market and demographic rate surveys, CoStar runs, Loopnet, etc.
• Enthusiasm for working in an entrepreneurial setting with a strong ambition for growth
• Ability to work independently in a fast-paced, multi-task, team-oriented environment
• Self-motivated, value add attitude with strong leadership and entrepreneurial spirit
• Highly proficient in all aspects of MS Office with advanced Excel skills required
• Superior written and verbal communication skills
• Sharp analytical/quantitative capabilities, attention to detail and accuracy are critical
• Excellent organizational skills and ability to prioritize/keep projects on track
• Commercial broker experience a plus
• B.S. degree