Interested and qualified candidates, please submit your resume to:
Sierra Olney |firstname.lastname@example.org| 401.487.4898
The Associate Director is involved in all aspects of the financing for the firm’s Industrial Advisers LLC. The
primary focus for this position will be to strategize, analyze, compile, coordinate, execute, negotiate, close and
service a wide array of financing transactions for the company. This position reports directly to the Chief
Financial Officer / Managing Director of their industrial platform. There will also be direct interaction
with other senior executives. This position has significant interaction with other departments within
the company at varying levels.
Our client is a privately-held industrial real estate platform with a portfolio that is comprised of 19.1 million
square feet owned/under management in 17 markets across the US with 178 buildings and over 450 tenants.
Headquartered in Dallas, Texas with offices in strategic markets across the country, this high-growth Industrial
platform is comprised of a team of experienced investment and asset management professionals with vast
experience in industrial real estate. Our client focuses on acquiring, developing, and managing infill industrial
product in locations near dense residential and employment nodes. Prior to the formation of this new platform
in early 2021 in partnership with a global real estate investor, the wholly-owned industrial investment portfolio
had grown to 3.6 million as of the end of 2020.
The parent company is a 60-year-old privately-held and fully-integrated real estate company that develops,
owns, and operates a premier portfolio of multi-family, industrial, and mixed-use development space. Our
client’s existing and under-development properties are valued at approximately $20 Billion and include over
37,000 multifamily units in over 100 multifamily communities, as well as over 5 million square feet of
commercial properties, located through the United States. This firm is an active buyer and developer of these
types of real estate on behalf of its institutional co-investment partners and for its own account. The firm
operates nationwide with its headquarters in Boston, MA, and other offices located in New York, NY;
Washington, DC; Atlanta, GA; Houston, TX; Denver, CO; San Francisco, CA; and Los Angeles, CA.
• Bachelor’s degree - a concentration in Finance or Economics is preferred.
• 7+ years of relevant experience in the financing of commercial real estate, ideally with significant
exposure to industrial assets.
• Excellent verbal and written communication abilities, interpersonal and negotiation skills.
• Extremely detail-oriented.
• Critical competencies include management and leadership skills necessary to implement departmental
• Highly developed analytical, research and written/oral presentation skills.
• Ability to problem-solve and exercise independent judgment while displaying a high degree of
initiative and accuracy.
• Demonstrated ability to organize & prioritize projects; complete multiple tasks on schedule.
• Ability to work independently as well as with others within the department and the company.
• Self-motivated, with a strong work ethic.
• Extensive experience with Excel, Word, and PowerPoint.
• Able to maintain confidentiality.
• Able to travel from time-to-time (but not extensively).