The Associate, Project Management, Investor Relations will be responsible for the following:
- Assist in capital raising project management and investor relations activities for all the firm’s investment vehicles.
- Assist in writing private placement memoranda, pitch books, and other marketing materials, including due diligence questionnaires.
- Assist with the production and compile all required investor reporting for the Office division.
- Monitor and respond to quantitative and qualitative investor queries.
- Special projects as needed.
Our client is an international real estate investment management firm with offices in 40 cities and 15 countries across North America, Europe, and Asia. They control nearly $15 billion in equity and have $20 billion assets under management making it among the top 30 real estate investment managers in the world, all while holding top decile performance for the past decade among the 488 of the world’s leading private equity real estate firms. They specialize in the acquisition, development, leasing, and management of industrial, office, life science and multifamily properties through an array of private equity investment vehicles.
The firm was founded in 2006 by a seasoned team with a long history and shared investment philosophy. Drawing on over 25 years of experience throughout multiple real estate market cycles, the firm’s principals believe that superior returns are generated from aggregating diversified portfolios of properties that meet tenants’ needs for value proposition and functionality, and consequently provide investors with a high level of cash flow as well as value-add growth and capital appreciation potential. The firm implements this tenant-focused property strategy from its multiple regional offices, allowing them to select and operate real estate in a direct and highly engaged manner.
- Project management skills, particularly efficiency and organizational skills to drive deliverables to completion.
- Strong communication skills, both written and verbal.
- Strong attention to detail and self-imposed high-quality standards of written output.
- Financial and investment acumen, specifically, real estate sector experience & knowledge.
- Strong excel numeracy skills with the ability to understand and prepare performance analysis.
- Ability to structure arguments and articulate them well in writing, particularly identifying and expressing key attributes and benefits concisely.
- A minimum of 2 to 4 years of high-level experience with a real estate investment bank, real estate or private equity firm.
- Client facing experience and a professional demeanor to represent our client externally, with the highest standards of ethics and courtesy.
- The ability to read broadly, stay up-to-date on industry news and apply that knowledge intelligently, recalling connections, participations, individuals and historical interactions.
- Ability to cope with multiple parallel priorities and a deadline driven environment.
- Confidence and networking ability: will need to gather and coordinate information and relationships both internally and externally.
- Appropriate educational credentials.