Interested and qualified candidates, please contact:
Sierra Olney |email@example.com| 617.247.0505
Ryan MacDonald | firstname.lastname@example.org | 617.247.0505
Our client seeks a Development Analyst to join their growing team. Reporting to the CEO and CIO, the Analyst will run
detailed financial analysis on new projects in addition to operating assets.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Work closely with development team and the company’s capital partners
- Work within and maintain corporate financial models
- Create and maintain development models for each project, including sources/uses of capital and profit/loss
- Models will include all underwriting assumptions and forecasts pertinent to each project’s financial performance,
including all hard and soft costs, timing of all operating expenses and revenues, returns on equity investment, and the
integration of alternative financing options and sensitivity analyses; all information necessary to ensure a complete and
accurate assessment of the project’s expected financial performance and return on capital.
- Regularly update and maintain the model, ensuring its reliability and accuracy, including monthly cash flow projections
and actual expenditures
- Provide monthly and quarterly reports, each customized for leadership and investors
- Synthesize data in graphics and presentations
- Use the data in the model to identify issues and trends requiring management input
- Ensure compliance with investor reporting and other requirements
- Perform other forms of financial analysis used to support decision making on a specific issues
- Conduct studies for new business opportunities and markets
- Other duties may be required, including travel.
Our client is the premier anaerobic digester developer/owner/operator in the United States. Their closed-loop anaerobic
digestion process converts organic waste into green electricity or renewable natural gas as well as other related “value added” products. They are headquartered in MA, funded by institutional capital partners and currently, have projects operating and in development in Massachusetts, Vermont, New York, Georgia, New Mexico, Nevada and Colorado. They have a plan to aggressively expand into other domestic markets.
- Minimum of 2-5 years’ experience in a related field
- Strong underwriting experience required
- Exceptional financial analysis and modeling skills
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail
- Ability to handle multiple tasks with strong analytical and organizational skills
- Ability to perform in a fast pace environment
- Familiarity with institutional capital environments preferred
- Strong proficiency with Excel, PowerPoint, and Word.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- BA/BS degree required