This is an opportunity to help build and launch a new business within an already successful start-up. Our client is looking for someone to help activate and engage the tenant rep broker community in their new marketplace. You will be responsible for owning all aspects of tenant rep engagement. In this new and exciting role, they’re looking for someone to leverage their knowledge of the industry to help build and maintain the right relationships and ensure the viewpoint of tenant reps is included in everything they do, so they build a product that helps tenant rep brokers do their job better every day!
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Become an expert in the product and value proposition
- Own all aspects of in-person tenant rep broker activities, including marketing activation events, segmentation, meeting prep and all key follow-ups
- Maintain a strong level of ongoing engagement with top tenant rep broker teams and brokerages, both with individual teams and at senior level
- Maintain view of tenant rep broker trends in each major market to help tenant rep brokers adopt the product as part of their daily workflow
- Build consensus across multiple divisions, regions and levels of contacts in a complex organization
- Conduct in-person meetings with tenant rep broker teams in each market to show value of the product to them and their teams, review their performance, share best practices, and introduce new product features
- Present to C-level executives on the value of the product through demonstrations, QBRs, data insights both in person and via web tools
- Maintain good core knowledge in our client’s product suite and value proposition
- Work closely with the Product Marketing, Customer Success and Product teams to ensure that we are delivering on tenant rep value proposition
Our client is the fastest growing PropTech company in the history of commercial real estate (CRE). They have transformed a $15 trillion dollar industry with their award-winning platform which is used by more than 700 of the world’s leading landlords and brokers to manage their revenue. They’re continuing to expand their product offerings with a plan to build the industry’s first and only end-to-end, transactional leasing marketplace. This will enable tenants to search for and lease space with landlords and broker clients online - a process that has traditionally been offline and difficult.
It’s an exciting time to join the firm - they recently reached unicorn status after raising $90 million in series D funding led by their clients (believed to be the largest venture financing in the history of commercial real estate software), they recently made the Forbes Cloud 100 list of the hottest private cloud companies, and are featured in Crain's best places to work!
Their headquarters are in NYC, but they have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
- 5+years of experience in commercial real estate, preferably as a tenant rep broker or as an agency rep
- Ability to focus on the product’s unique business value and impact to tenant rep broker teams by leveraging key success metrics, analysis, and business intelligence tools to motivate action
- Ability to gather many data points and synthesize into clear points of view to represent tenant rep brokers internally
- Ideal candidate would have Marketing, CRM, and Sales experience in the Commercial Real Estate industry
- Ability to independently achieve successful outcomes on all executed activities
- Excellent attention to detail and creativity in problem-solving
- A willingness to learn and a commitment to thoughtful problem solving
- Ability to communicate clearly and seamlessly with a broad array of stakeholders
- You are comfortable (and thrive!) in situations that can be ambiguous and ever-changing