Interested and qualified candidates, please contact:
Sierra Olney | firstname.lastname@example.org | 617.247.0505
Ryan MacDonald | email@example.com | 617.247.0505
The Director of Development reports to the Chief Executive Officer and Chief Investment Officer.
Roles and Responsibilities include:
- Manage all development projects and related functions and activities
- Ensure project activities comply with company and contract requirements
- Oversight of day-to-day permitting
- Coordinate with and manage subcontractors
- Provide in house technical support for construction effort including participation in construction planning; interpretation of design; application of construction methods; resolution and documentation of design conflicts, initiation and follow through
- Develop, implement and administer project procedures, budgets and other work controlling documents, including designs, submittals, and schedules, etc.
- Represent company, project and/or department during investor, client and project management meetings
- Maintain development models for each project, including sources & uses of capital and profit & loss projections
- Interface with all company departments as required to resolve problems and ensure quality of construction
- Provide support of overall project schedule including coordination of field scheduling
- Serve as a mentor to analysts and development associates
- Other duties as required, including frequent travel.
Our client is the premier anaerobic digester developer/owner/operator in the United States. Their closed-loop anaerobic digestion process converts organic waste into green electricity or renewable natural gas as well as other related “value added” products. They are headquartered in MA, funded by institutional capital partners and currently, have projects operating and in development in Massachusetts, Vermont, New York, Georgia, New Mexico, Nevada and Colorado. They have a plan to aggressively expand into other domestic markets.
- Minimum of 7+ years’ experience in a related field
- Strong experience in construction, engineering and project management preferred
- Experience planning, organizing and coordinating multiple projects simultaneously
- Highly organized with a strong attention to detail and excellent time management skills
- Strong proficiency with Microsoft Office
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Team player with excellent interpersonal skills
- BA/BS degree required