Our client, an entrepreneurial real estate development and investment firm, is seeking an Office Manager with experience in the real estate industry to join its team.
The Office Manager will be responsible for the day-to-day operation and maintenance of the office and managing the overall workflow. This position interfaces directly with senior leadership to provide a high standard of office administration and operations support.
The Office Manager will also manage various Adhoc HR functions, including updating policies and procedures, and partner with department leaders and their teams on recruitment, performance management, and benefits administration.
- Maintain office efficiency by planning and implementing office systems, layout, and equipment procurement.
- Assist with planning and organizing company functions and events.
- Play lead role in office relocation.
- Calendar management, including planning and scheduling meetings.
- Maintain and manage copier, printers, and offices supplies.
- Assist and coordinate IT work with a third-party contractor.
- Partner with all levels of leadership, providing HR guidance to drive employee engagement and help manage employee relations.
- Guide leadership in team and individual development, compensation review, and goal setting on an ongoing basis.
- Play a lead role in benefits administration. Help to develop, administer, and manage benefits on behalf of the company and provide communications and support to staff. Provide HR policy guidance and interpretation.
- Work closely with management and employees to improve work relationships and build morale.
- Develop, edit, recommend and help enforce office policies and procedures.
- Develop and support the employee onboarding process, and maintain the employee manual.
Qualifications and Skills
- Bachelor's degree required
- 4+ years of Office Manager/HR Generalist experience.
- Detail-oriented with strong organizational skills.
- Strong interpersonal skills and the ability to interact professionally with all levels within the organization.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- High personal standards of excellence, commitment, and integrity while respecting confidentiality.
- Ability to prioritize tasks and resources, meet deadlines, and be flexible in changing priorities.
- Self-starter, organized and energetic.