The Property Manager will work to ensure the efficient operation of the portfolio by operating the property within established financial guidelines, ensuring established property standards are met, maintaining high occupancy and resident retention requirements, reviewing delinquent accounts and taking required action while responding to all resident requests in a timely, efficient and courteous manner. The Property Manager will also assist in the on-boarding, re-positioning and stabilization of newly acquired parcels. Other duties include drafting and approving lease agreements and ensuring the compliance of their portfolio within BERDO, BHA and ISD guidelines.
Our client is a privately-held real estate company seeking an experienced Property Manager to oversee a portfolio of buildings in Boston. The company is an award-winning real estate firm known for quality apartment homes, commercial properties and luxury vacation rentals. From historic Back Bay and Beacon Hill brownstones and renovated apartments in Allston-Brighton, to cutting edge environmentally advanced new communities, our client takes pride in every aspect of their business.
• Outstanding communication and resident relations skills
• Ability to oversee maintenance technicians and vendors as well as coordinate and document maintenance efforts
• Ability to process rental applications, qualify prospective residents, draft and review lease documents
• Capability to astutely review and approve accounts payable
• Knowledgeable in the BPDA affordable recertification process
• Time management skills and ability to prioritize
• Solid administrative, organizational, computer, marketing skills and resident relations skills;
• Ability to communicate effectively, both verbally and in writing;
• Ability to take initiative and be self-motivated.
Education and Experience:
Requires High School Diploma or GED with a minimum of 3 years related property management and supervisory experience. Also, extensive knowledge of various software and applications, including proficiency with Microsoft Word, GoogleDocs, DocuSign and Excel. Yardi Voyager experience preferred but not a requirement.