Our Client is seeking a Property Manager & Leasing Coordinator to join their team in Vero Beach, Florida. The client is a rapidly growing real estate investment and development organization with a strong concentration in multifamily properties.
- Advertising of vacancies, coordinating & performing showings to prospective tenants
- Supervise property maintenance personnel, coordinate with outside vendors when necessary
- Promptly address tenant issues and emergencies, perform move-out inspections
- Prepare market reports to establish rental rates and marketing strategy
- Prepare annual business plans and budgets; assists in the production of monthly & quarterly reports
- Assist in the branding & marketing strategy for new acquisitions
- Supports the acquisitions team in the analysis of new investment opportunities
- Works cohesively with construction and accounting teams to execute investment strategies
Our client is a fully-integrated private equity real estate investment firm and is one of most active players in the multifamily sector in the Vero Beach area. The company directly executes every stage and discipline of a real estate investment’s lifecycle including property acquisition, planning and pre-development, construction, and property management.
- Desire to be part of a fast-paced, rapidly-growing company
- Real estate licensed preferred but not required
- Experience with property management software systems
- Strong passion for the real estate business
- Confident presentation and sales skills, ability to multi-task
- Bachelor’s degree with a concentration in real estate preferred