Our client is changing the way that commercial real estate (CRE) is done - disrupting a $15 trillion dollar industry by becoming the modern operating system for CRE. They have invented the category of leasing and asset management, which allows landlords and brokers to manage their entire leasing process to maximize revenue and performance. Their success shows in their numbers - we’ve grown 123% annually since 2013, and today they have over 11 billion square feet of commercial space managed by our client’s platform, and we’ve expanded to ~200 employees globally. It’s an exciting time to join our client’s team as they continue to scale!
Their headquarters are in NYC, but they have hubs in other major US cities, Toronto, CA and London, UK.
ABOUT THE ROLE:
The Sr. Solutions Analyst has a wealth of commercial real estate, industrial specific domain expertise and helps our client’s customers and prospects develop and implement strategies to take their real estate platforms to entirely new levels. Through collaboration with the Revenue, Product, Engineering and Customer Success teams, the Solutions Analysts develop unique solutions that help their customers implement streamlined processes and optimize their revenue generating activities throughout their organizations and extended partner network. The Solutions Analyst is a dynamic player within the sales organization that uses a deep understanding of industry pain points to drive innovation. The Solutions Analysts work in collaboration with the Product team to ensure that they are constantly innovating the solution and being the spokesperson for the clients and prospects. As a Solutions Analysts, you are advising and teaching their customers about how their products and services drive ROI and efficiency throughout their organizations.
Deliver Success through a Solutions Driven Approach
- Through our client’s platform bring to life the problems uncovered during the discovery process; deliver an effective experiences that relate the customers to the business problems they are trying to solve for, to the software demonstration they are experiencing.
- The SA will need to be comfortable discussing the challenges and needs of the industry with C-Level Executives our client team engages with.
- As a Subject Matter Expert, credibility is everything. Our client customers expect engagement in their language and terms with a focus on their unique needs.
- Executes our client’s Sales Methodology as the “solutions expert” in collaboration with the sales teams
- Leads the customer to the solution by focusing on the unique business value and impact to each client by leveraging key success metrics, analysis, and business intelligence tools to motivate action and understanding the impact of status quo
Business Problem Solving and Technical Excellence
- The Senior Solutions Analysts drive the discovery process.
- Through thorough engagement with clients and prospects, the Senior Solutions Analyst will take ambiguous and complex business problems, define them through research and collaboration with key stakeholders, and summarizing the needs and goals in a business case that delivers cohesive solutions through innovative solutions
- Understands client workflows and is highly effective at aligning our client’s capabilities to the challenges, needs, and goals of customer organizations
- Manage the Solutions demo environment to ensure highest value product demos
- Engages confidently in technical discussions with clients relating to technical and non-technical personas, including forming deployment plans and implementation strategies
- Understands the core technology foundation (architecture, database, security, etc.) for our client’s platform and can quickly analyze the tech stack’s of our clients and prospects
- Brings expertise and builds client’s confidence in the selection of solutions by detailing the client’s platform on-boarding and integration process
- Maintain internal point of view and positioning on competitive solutions, products and services
- The Senior Solutions Analyst needs to have considerable knowledge and experience working with Commercial Real Estate clients or proptech
- Works with the US Asset Managers and leasing brokers to underwrite, negotiate and execute lease transactions and also periodically correspond with such tenants upon occupancy.
- Collaborates with colleagues and asset representatives to build annual budgets and business plans for senior management review, whilst tracking performance against budget throughout the calendar year.
- Understands the dynamics of the CRE industry including the implication of different company types (CPs, LPs, REITs, Fund Managers, Developers, etc.)
- Adapts conversation and effectively tailors message based on company type and individual persona
- Relates to the specifics of a client situation connecting the learnings from discovery process to the capabilities of our client.
- Navigates effectively discussions relative to the CRE industry and company specific workflows
- Positions our client’s capabilities within the CRE industry technical ecosystem (Yardi, MRI, Argus, Salesforce, etc.)
- The Senior Solutions Analyst should understand the detailed financial calculations that drive commercial real estate decisions
- Discusses our client’s platform’s financial modeling capabilities confidently and convincingly in customer interactions
- Knows the key financial measures of success for each CRE company type and persona
- Understands calculations such as NER and NPV as they relate to potential leases and that lease’s impact on building-level cash flows
- Bachelor’s degree
- 3+ years of full-time work experience as an analyst or associate in private equity or investment banking with a focus on real estate investment
- Sophisticated written and verbal communication skills, especially an ability to communicate technical / product value to a business audience
- Proven ability to deliver compelling and engaging presentations to key decision makers and executives
- Ability to quickly adapt in client meetings to position the product based on value drivers
- Strong problem-solving skills that enable you to identify, deliver, and create the best client solutions
- Experience with CRE ERP / Accounting Systems a plus
- Database / SQL / Systems Integration and deployment experience a plus
- An intrinsic curiosity and desire to always learn more
- A positive, team-first attitude is a must
- Ability to travel up to 50%