Our client is a fully integrated real estate firm focused on development and investment opportunities in Boston and the surrounding region. The firm leverages a national real estate platform with expertise across all asset classes and storied local experience in life sciences, commercial and residential development, hospitality, property management and real estate investments. Locally, the team has developed and is undertaking the development of some of the most recognized buildings in the area,
The property management team is looking to add a Tenant Coordinator for one of the portfolio's busiest assets in South Boston. The TC is the first point of contact with tenants and assist with service requests. He/she will work with vendors and ensure quality service is provided. Key areas of responsibility include tenant relations, property operations, lease administration and financial management.
- Develop and maintain day to day relationship with tenant contacts. Ensure tenants needs and requests are being met with their expectations. Resolve any tenant issues and requests in a timely manner and escalate as appropriate.
- Customer service and tenant relations, including planning tenant events, tenant meetings, neighborhood meetings.
- Process tenant billings, prepare invoices, and distribute rent statements
- Manage the Building Engines work order system to ensure all tenant requests are being dispatched, resolved, closed, and billed back if applicable.
- Prepare correspondence and manage daily reporting for all team members
- Maintain lease and building files and Certificate of Insurance binders for tenants and vendors
- Prepare and maintain all building contact lists, emergency information, parking assignments, purchase order log, etc.
- Assist with overseeing contracted vendors to ensure they are meeting terms of contract and scope of work. This includes, but is not limited to: cleaning, security, landscaping, snow removal, pest control and waste management.
- Be familiar with all pertinent documents for the building, including leases, management agreements, associations, easements, and leasing materials.
- Manage the annual Environmental Health & Safety Audit with tenants of the building.
- Review, code and process in a timely manner all invoices associated with the building against the annual budget and verify amounts are correct per the contract.
- Assist in the collection of rent and miscellaneous charges required. Review aged receivable reports and follow up with tenants for collection.
- Handle all filing of lease documents, invoices, correspondence, contracts, etc. for the property.
- Assist in leasing effort, oversight of tenant Improvements and capital projects as needed.
- Perform all other duties as directed by Property Manager
- Bachelor’s degree preferred
- 2-4 years’ experience in commercial real estate
- Proficient in Microsoft Office - Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Familiarity with ARIBA/JDE and Building Engines work order systems
- Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities/properties
- Excellent customer service skills when interacting with both tenants and vendors
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills