Interested and qualified candidates, please submit your resume to: Lauren Hodgetts, Director – firstname.lastname@example.org – 917.270.4139
Rye, NY and New York, NY (split time)
Our client is headquartered in Rye, New York, is a fully integrated, self-managed and self-administered real estate investment trust. Through our REIT and Opportunistic Fund investment platforms, we are focused primarily on the acquisition, ownership, redevelopment, and management of retail properties, including neighborhood and community shopping centers, urban high-barrier-to-entry street retail, and mixed-use properties with retail components.
The Analyst/Senior Analyst will play an integral role in managing the financial performance of a portfolio of transitional assets (core and value-add strategies) and overseeing all aspects of business plan execution from acquisition through disposition. This is an interdisciplinary role that will require close collaboration with the firms’ internal acquisitions, leasing, capital markets, legal, lease administration, construction, accounting, and property management teams. Additionally, the Associate will be required to interface with external partners, consultants, contractors, attorneys etc. on a regular basis.
· Assist with all aspects of business plan preparation and execution of core and value-add projects within our clients existing portfolio and pipeline.
· Maintain property financial models (Excel and Argus) on a regular basis to reflect leasing, financing, and other changes to the property business plan.
· Present financial reports and analysis to senior management and external partners.
· Represent the firm to partners, lenders, government agencies and other outside parties.
· Prepare financial analysis of deal terms and impact on property level returns to inform negotiations. Review Tenant work letters and oversee budgeting and delivery of Landlord work.
· Work across internal departments on new leases.
· Bachelor's degree
· 1-4 years of previous work experience in commercial real estate development, asset management, or acquisitions, retail experience preferred
· Advance financial modeling and analysis capabilities in MS Excel and Argus Enterprise is required
· Executive presence; comfortable speaking and presenting to senior management team
· Familiarity with leases and other legal documents
· Ability to travel
· Solid interpersonal and communication skills
· Excellent collaborator; works well with a team
· Self-starter, demonstrated ability to multi-task and prioritize workload
Except as may be prohibited by law, our client has a mandatory Covid-19 vaccination policy for incoming employees. Our client is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M / F / Veteran / Disability / Sexual Orientation / Gender Identity