The Assistant Property Manager is responsible for the day to day operations of a multi-use building. Key areas of responsibility include Tenant Relations, Property Operations and Financial Management.
ESSENTIAL JOB FUNCTIONS
- Handle the onsite day to day operations of the Building and Management Office, including routine inspections.
- Vendor Management- Manage Vendors of the Building, to include but not be limited to Cleaning, Security, Landscaping, Snow Removal, Pest Control and Waste Management.
- Assist with overseeing contracted vendors to ensure they are meeting terms of contract and scope of work.
- Manage and maintain stacking chart, rent rolls, construction/TI project folders etc.
- Manage the annual Environmental Health & Safety Audit with Tenants of the Building.
- Assist TSC in the Review, Coding and Processing in a timely manner all invoices associated with the Building against the annual budget and verify amounts are correct per the contract.
- Review monthly General Ledger and financials to assure all income and expenses are reflected properly.
- Assist TSC in the collection of rent and miscellaneous charges required. Review aged receivable reports and follow up with Tenants for collection.
- Assist with the development of the annual Budget, Capital Plans, Monthly Ownership Reports, and Funding Requests in accordance with Budget Guidelines. Follow ownership procurement procedures and approval requirements.
- Manage and maintain the building website, update agenda for monthly operations call with ownership.
- Develop and maintain day to day relationship with Tenant Contacts. Ensure Tenants needs and requests are being met with their expectations. Resolve any Tenant issues and requests in a timely manner and escalate as appropriate.
- Manage the Building Engines Work Order System to ensure all Tenant requests are being dispatched, resolved, closed, and billed back if applicable.
- Verify Tenant and Vendor Certificates of Insurance are current, meet all requirements and updated in the Building Engines System.
- Be familiar with all pertinent documents for the Building, including leases, management agreements, associations, easements, and leasing materials.
- Handle all filing of lease documents, invoices, correspondence, contracts, etc. for the property.
- Perform all other duties as directed by the Senior Property Manager.
SKILLS, EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE
- Four-Year Undergraduate Degree Required.
- Three to Five years’ relevant experience in a modern lab and/or office building required.
- Strong Tenant Relations skills.
- Ability to Work Independently.
- Proficient in MS Office, Hubble, and Building Engines.