Boston / New York
Job Title: Associate
Job Location: Boston/ New York
Keller Augusta is seeking a dynamic Associate who will bring strong organizational skills and a great attitude to our executive search organization. The successful candidate will provide recruiter, office and search support. This is a full-time role position based in the Boston or New York office.
The ideal candidate will be customer service-oriented, possess strong attention to detail, and maintain both a professional work demeanor and polished presentation. The role offers opportunity for upward mobility and the chance to get involved in multiple areas of the business in addition to the support and administrative responsibilities.
Specific Duties & Responsibilities include (but are not limited to):
· Answer calls, take messages, and greet visitors to the office
· Coordinate and schedule appointments, on-site & off-site meetings and conference calls
· Take detailed and active notes on client calls; save & distribute accordingly
· Make regular updates to the internal database, ensuring accurate and detailed information is entered
· Working with senior recruiters, conduct and track research on all active searches and produce weekly status reports
· Arrange business travel/accommodations as needed
· Coordinate marketing collateral and pitch material
· Maintain applicant tracking system, job postings and additional search tools & instruments in a timely manner
· Create campaigns to expand client and candidate outreach via social media; Serve as the point person for updates to social media
· Coordinate conference room availability; Maintain calendar and set up for internal meetings
· Spearhead quarterly outreach campaigns to recently placed candidates and active clients
· Track and communicate upcoming industry and relevant non-profit/fundraiser/networking events to the team (“events calendar management”); Attend events as needed
· General Administrative support, order supplies, and ad hoc projects as requested
· Bachelor’s degree
· 1-3 years’ professional experience; (relevant internship experience acceptable)
· Excellent computer skills; Must have experience with Microsoft Word, Excel, PowerPoint and Outlook.
· Experience with an applicant tracking system preferred.
· Professional demeanor and presentation
· Excellent verbal, written and communication skills
· Reliable follow-through and ability to effectively prioritize tasks
· Flexible, team player attitude
· Ability to work effectively in fast paced environment, under time constraints and meeting multiple deadlines