Our client is a leading commercial real estate investment and development firm, having successfully acquired, developed, repositioned and managed over five million square feet of real estate over the past 35 years.
Focused on high-quality mixed-use development assets in leading gateway markets, with a strong emphasis on creative place making and value add approaches to real estate, the firm is among the top tier of real estate development and management firms in the New England market.
This is a hybrid position of Leasing Consultant and Client services primarily responsible for leasing apartments and securing renewal at the highest possible rent, as quickly as possible and creating a positive customer service experience while performing a variety of administrative functions. In addition to assisting Property Management with the day-to-day operations, tenant relations, and accounting for assigned property or portfolio through the coordination of tenant requests and administration of maintenance services.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Primary contact for amenity space, guest suite, elevator bookings, bike room access for residents
· Primary point of contact for leasing inquiries in person, by phone and email.
· Follow up with all prospective residents who have not leased or pending renewal offers and present negotiations and properly communicate to applicants on the result of their applications
· Utilize Rent Café to communicate with residents any events, maintenance, policies, etc.
· Work as a team to create and execute resident events
· Build relationships with residents, communicating any resident issues to management when applicable
· Review and approve all invoices and input to the correct GL code
· Process employee expense reports
· Process monthly charge backs to retail tenants with Assistant General Manager
· Complete and send Conservice utility invoices
· Manage water/sewer bill back process for residents and tenants
· Ensure all appropriate payments are received and paperwork is compiled on or prior to the lease start date
· Assist AGM with Accounts Receivables and managing monthly delinquency, reaching out to residents, and assisting with 14-day notice to quits/legal letters
· Develop and maintain all Standard Operating Procedures for managed areas
· Ensure all valid COIs are current for all vendors
· Conduct tours of the property to prospective residents demonstrating the community and apartments; apply product knowledge to clients’ needs by communicating features and benefits
· Assist with renewal discussions and paperwork
· Prepare and deliver communication to residents and tenants of upcoming property or apartment work through Rent Café or direct correspondence
· Complete quarterly audit of files
· Complete archive of files, invoices, and checks and organize all applicable reports, leases, and paperwork
· Maintain and update Renter’s Insurance for all (audit quarterly)
· Update Personal Property Documentation and Census for the City of Boston annually
· Process move-ins and move-outs in Yardi
· Assist AGM with Processing SODAS in Yardi in accordance with state laws
· Assist Leasing Manager with Completing all required reporting including weekly Leasing Report and Weekly Market Survey Report
· Assist with various projects and/or tasks as needed to maintain the property
· Weekly schedule is Tuesday- Saturday
Qualifications and Skills:
· College degree preferred.
· Real Estate of business-related course of study preferred
· Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills necessary
· Ability to interpret, evaluate, and communicate detailed written or verbal instructions to other accurately and quickly, including answering phones, attending meetings, written correspondence, or other forms of communication
· Ability to lift, push, pull or carry up to 15 pounds for the dissemination of documents, supplies, materials, etc. to various locations throughout the office/facility