Our client was established in 1985, by real estate veterans with over two decades of experience, who firmly believed in turning the status quo upside down. The firm strives to look beyond the obvious and the easy answers, in order to find an innovative solution within every facet of real estate. The firm has a reputation for finding opportunities in places others overlook. Our client embodies a culture that is driven by ingenuity, innovation, and integrity, along with our commitment to outworking and outthinking our competitors. The firm currently has $570+ million of assets under management, equating to nearly 2.0 million SF of office and industrial space across the East Coast. One of our clients’ greatest strengths is their expertise in identifying unseen opportunities in analyzing assets and our ability to address complex problems through their innovative and unexpected solutions. This is shown through our client’s exceptional portfolio of value-enhanced assets and their advanced proficiency in developing properties while maximizing potential.
The ideal candidate has a deep understanding of the Real Estate market, a strong network of private wealth relationships primarily with HNIW, UHNWI and Family Offices, and the ability to drive fundraising efforts to help achieve its objectives. This new position will be responsible for improving the company’s investor acquisition and management platform and will contribute to the development of the organization’s overall strategic capital strategy. The candidate will have primary day-to-day responsibility for planning, implementing, managing, and working with the firm’s principals to increase the full range of capital raising activities.
- Ability to market our client’s products to new private wealth investors such as HNWI, UHNWI, Family Offices, RIAs, and others.
- Develop and execute on strategic fundraising plans to source new private wealth investors.
- Service and interact with existing investors.
- Oversee the collection of and responses to information requests from investors including regular updates.
- Schedule, attend and host meetings with prospective investors.
- Lead and support new capital raise initiatives.
- Populate and update CRM software with call/meeting updates.
- Oversee the production of the Private Placement Memorandum (PPM).
- Develop and produce marketing presentations, with input from other team members.
- Complete investor due diligence questionnaires.
- Be able to clearly articulate the firm’s strategy to prospective investors.
- Be able to work full time from the headquarters office which is located in Long Island, NY.
- Be able to travel as needed to meet with current and prospective investors with the finality of creating long lasting relationships to the firm.
- Ideally 10+ years of experience and success on raising equity capital on behalf of a real estate private equity manager.
- Possess an extensive and active real estate investor rolodex and relationships comprised heavily of HNWI, UHNWI, Family Offices and RIAs.
- Passionate about real estate investing and long-term commitment to the industry.
- Brings best practices in all areas of client service and fundraising.
- An individual who fits well into the firm's culture, a team player who respects the good work and success of his predecessors and the valuable relationships that have been built and can add tremendous value to the firm.
- A strategic and entrepreneurial individual who wants to participate in the growth of the company and can work with the firm’s principals to contribute to new products, building strategic capital relationships, a superior brand, and a superior company.
- Ability to think strategically about capital raising efforts using knowledge of market participants, trends and other financial, political and economic factors.