Our client is a leading commercial real estate investment and development firm, having successfully acquired, developed, re-positioned, and managed over five million square feet of real estate over the past 35 years.
Focused on high-quality mixed-use development assets in leading gateway markets, with a strong emphasis on creative placemaking and value add approaches to real estate, the firm is among the top tier of real estate development and management firms in the New England market.
The Residential Leasing Consultant is responsible for supporting the Leasing Manager in leasing apartments and securing renewals at the highest possible rent, as quickly as possible and creating a positive customer service experience and performing a variety of administrative functions. The property is a 300,000 SF, 325-unit, mixed-use complex in Allston with retail and parking.
Roles and Responsibilities:
· Build relationships with residents, communicating any resident issues to management when applicable
· Primary point of contact for leasing inquiries in person, by phone, and by email
· Follow up with all prospective residents who have not leased or pending renewal offers and present negotiations and properly communicate to applicants on the result of their applications
· Serve as a primary point of contact for amenity space, guest suite, and elevator bookings
· Utilize Rent Café to communicate with residents any events, maintenance, policies, etc.
· Monitor advertising effectiveness including ILS feeds
· Responsible for the property’s online presence and work to increase Google scores
· Walk all vacant apartments to ensure they are move-in ready and common areas are ready to show
· Ensure all appropriate payments are received and paperwork is compiled on or prior to the lease start date
· Develop and maintain all Standard Operating Procedures for managed areas
· Conduct tours of the property to prospective residents demonstrating the community and apartments; apply product knowledge to clients’ needs by communicating features and benefits
· Deliver renewal offers to residents and file letter
· Assist with drafting renewal leases in Bluemoon
· Collect and record accurate information for each prospective resident
· Complete all required reporting including weekly Leasing Report and Weekly Market Survey Report
· Maintain up to date Renters Insurance and audit quarterly
· Advertise apartments, ensure applicants meet criteria, organize file to send to BPDA as well as handle renewal letters and documentation
· Complete annual BPDA report
· Schedule, coordinate, and provide tenants with holiday and special event notifications
· Weekly schedule: Tuesday thru Saturday.
Qualifications and Skills:
· College degree preferred.
· Real Estate of business-related course of study preferred
· Sales experience and/or real estate leasing required
· Property management and leasing experience is essential
· Excellent communication, organizational, and leadership skills necessary
· Experience with Yardi, MRI, YieldStar, and LevelOne is preferred
· Ability to interpret, evaluate, and communicate detailed written or verbal instructions to other accurately and quickly, including answering phones, attending meetings, written correspondence, or other forms of communication
· Ability to lift, push, pull or carry up to 15 pounds for the dissemination of documents, supplies, materials, etc. to various locations throughout the office/facility
Commitment to Diversity Equity and Inclusion:
We believe that diversity and inclusion among our teammates are critical to our success, and we seek to recruit, develop, and retain the most talented people from a diverse candidate pool. We are committed to building a team that represents a variety of backgrounds, perspectives, and skills.