Our client specializes in developing condos, rental units, and guest accommodations and has developed a portfolio of renovated luxury properties in Boston, MA, Aspen, CO, and Palm Beach, FL.
- Invoices and Expense Reports
- Submit approved invoices for payment
- Review, save, and code invoices and manage invoice log, dispute invoices as needed.
- Follow up on payments not received as needed
- Filing project-related invoices after paying
- Fill out and submit operations expense reports and receipts monthly
- Property Management in portfolio
- Prepare leases/renewals and send via Docusign
- Monitor rental comps for available units
- Maintain new tenant checklists, lease binder, lease trackers, key inventory, and Buildium
- Schedule/meet/supervise certain vendors as needed at various properties in Back Bay
- Coordinate turnover cleaning/repairs
- Prepare damage reports at tenant move-outs
- Coordinate move-ins/outs and get movers
- Prepare tenant invoices as needed (lockouts, certain repairs, etc)
- Be the face of the Boston office; answer phones and greet guests.
- Coordinate and prep for meetings and calls and manage and maintain team calendars and team Dropbox. This includes typing and distributing meeting minutes and coordinating lunches as needed.
- Maintaining office cleanliness and upkeep by checking and distributing mail and packages, monitoring and restocking office supplies and groceries, trash disposal, and managing third party vendors for cleaning and repairs in office.
- Coordinate travel, events, and reservations for team.
- Track and document office and warehouse inventory.
- Prepare laptops and equipment for new hires.
- Construction/operations/property management-related research and small projects as needed
- General administrative tasks and direct support to operations, construction, and property management team
- Previous experience providing support in related fields is preferred but not required.
- Strong time management and organizational and problem-solving skills.
- Strong attention to detail; task-oriented
- Strong communication skills (oral and written) and interpersonal skills
- Exceptional customer service, and ability to interact with a variety of individuals
- Ability to work independently and also as a part of a broader team
- Flexibility to be on call during evenings and weekends.
- Professional presentation and attitude.