Our client is one of the country’s leading residential management and development firms. The firm currently has 12,000 residential units under management across New England.
The President is the primary business leader responsible for the fulfillment of the company’s property management operations and for achieving property and portfolio profit objectives. Provides staff and operational leadership to all property management employees. Partners with Development staff in property acquisition due diligence.
Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform these essential functions.
- As a member of the Executive Leadership Team, participates in the planning and execution of the company’s short- and long-term strategic plans.
- Participate as part of the senior management team in determining the most effective means of implementing full management services for new developments, new acquisitions, existing properties, and third-party contracts.
- Provide direction, supervision, and guidance to the property management leadership in their effort
- to oversee the Company’s performance in meeting owner’s objectives.
- Ensures the values and culture of the Company are communicated to all associates.
- Review and approve the annual property budgets.
- Prepares and monitors the performance of the management company operating budget.
- Always follow company policies and procedures.
- Complete required trainings as assigned.
- Attend required meetings.
- Bachelor’s degree in Business Management, Marketing or related field or equivalent combination of education/experience.
- Minimum of 15 years’ experience in property management, with at least 7 years in a leadership role.
- Proficiency in affordable housing and deep knowledge of Fair Housing regulations.
- Demonstrated leadership, communication, prioritization, and interpersonal skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and Yardi software.
- CPM designation strongly preferred.
Senior Vice President, Director of Affordable Housing, Sales and Marketing Director, Director of Maintenance Operations, Office Manager and Portfolio Directors.