Interested and Qualified candidates, please submit resume to
Christina Smith | firstname.lastname@example.org | 617-875-3378
Our client is looking for an experienced Project Manager. The successful candidate will be responsible for
managing and supporting development & construction projects, including planning, design, communication,
coordination, and project resolution to ensure that development project goals are met.
• Provide overall planning and execution for development and construction projects, including coreshell
renovations, interior tenant improvements and ground-up construction.
• Prepare business plans and related support including project summaries, budgets, schedules, drawings,
and financial analysis, for review and approval by Director.
• Manage the overall project design process. Lead design meetings with the architect, engineer,
construction manager, tenant representatives, and company property and facility managers. Ensure
that the project schedule is maintained during the design phase, manage the cost estimating process
with the construction manager to ensure the design remains within the established budget, and work
with the project team to identify and resolve design issues effectively to meet all project requirements.
• Manage the overall project construction process. Lead the weekly on-site project meetings with the
construction manager, architect, engineer, tenant representatives, and company property and facility
managers. Review the work in place to confirm that it conforms to the design, evaluate, and negotiate
construction and design change orders to ensure the project remains within the established budget,
and work with the project team to identify and resolve construction issues in an efficient and timely
• Work closely with the development team’s Sr. Contract Manager throughout the project life cycle to
manage all project contractual and financial obligations, including design and construction contracts,
construction manager pays requisitions, consultant invoices and contract change orders, job cost
reports, and monthly and quarterly accruals.
• Work collaboratively with the leasing team to ensure that all aspects of the project, including budget,
schedule, and design, conform to lease commitments.
• Manage the project close-out documentation process to ensure a smooth transition to the company
operations and asset management teams
• Maintain compliance with all company policies and procedures.
• 5+ years relevant work experience
• Bachelor’s Degree in engineering, architecture, construction management, real estate development or
• Experience with lab construction preferred
• Understanding of construction cost accounting and reporting processes.
• Proficiency with computer programs including Microsoft Excel, Word, PowerPoint, Outlook, and
• Ability to lead and manage multiple development projects concurrently.
• Must be organized and task oriented, able to work in a fast-paced, team-oriented environment with
multiple deadlines, and adapt readily to changing priorities.
• Ability to analyze and interpret design and construction documents, contracts, budgets, and schedules.