Our client manages approximately $60 billion of assets across the globe on behalf of its co-owners and investment partners. The portfolio encompasses office, retail, industrial, hotels and multifamily residential and spans more than 100 million square feet in global gateway cities across four continents.
The team is looking for a highly motivated individual to join the property management team. This PM will manage the real estate interests of the assigned asset(s) and focus on maintaining a high level of customer service. The PM is responsible for overall property operations and the administration of the tenants, including but not limited to accounts receivable, documentation, budgets, monthly reporting, customer service, and the development and training of the onsite staff.
Customer Relationship Management:
- Establish and maintain world class customer relations with tenants.
- Manage the coordination, completion and communication efforts in a timely fashion with tenants before, during and after tenant fit ups and any other construction project.
Property Management / Operations:
- Provide direction and oversight to both the administrative and engineering staff.
- Monitor progress and provide continuous feedback regarding performance.
- Oversee and manage assigned capital expenditure projects from start to completion with a focus on bringing projects in on time and on budget.
- Manage the property’s operations to maximize performance. Plan, organize, direct and control the activities of the property, utilizing available resources (vendors, engineering staff, etc.).
- Oversee emergency response training.
Financial / Accounting:
- Responsible for the preparation and accuracy of annual budgets.
- Oversee, prepare and execute all monthly financial tasks.
- Ensure accuracy of the AR and AP processes.
- Review operating & RE Tax true up’s and pre-bills.
- Provide supervision and support to the Tenant Coordinator and Financial Coordinator to ensure accuracy of billings and timing of AR collections.
- Review and approval of lease related payments: progress billing on work orders, check requisitions for tenant allowances, payments of brokerage commissions, approval of feasibility studies for design work requested.
- Interpret leases and ensure requirements are adhered to.
- Monitor and complete leasehold improvement allowances per the lease.
- Work with administration team (lease administrator and property administrator) to ensure current tenant lease profiles are entered into the system accurately.
- College degree and 5 to 7 years of experience in property management.
- 3+ years of supervisory experience. This includes strong employee relation skills, coaching skills and training skills.
- Familiar with tenant fit up, construction practices, and completion of capital expenditure projects, on time and on budget.
- Thrive in organizations that constantly evolve and adapt.
- Embrace collaborative sharing of knowledge within a teamwork environment.
- Driven to achieving results and continuously striving to deliver the highest performance through creative thinking.