The Retail Leasing Manager will collaborate with the marketing, management and development teams to develop merchandising plans for all assets, and sourcing, pitching, and negotiating retail leases that meet the business plan and merchandising plan of the respective property or neighborhood. The Retail Leasing Manager should support the firm’s commitment to local businesses with diverse backgrounds that create a vibrant streetscape that serves as an amenity to our residents and tenants in the community.
Roles & Responsibilities
- Working with internal and external marketing, branding, management and development teams to determine merchandising strategies and leasing plans for all assets and neighborhoods within the portfolio
- Sourcing and canvassing retail tenants for available spaces to lease.
- Touring prospective Tenants and Brokers through available space
- Inputting communication and tracking deals in VTS.
- Providing retail updates to institutional investors and internal partners.
- Networking with brokers to keep properties front and center for their clients.
- Manage the efforts of outside broker partners.
- Working with Tenant Coordination and Legal on completion of LOIs and Leases.
- Managing files for LODs, leasing plans and marketing materials in MFILES.
- To the extent the firm participates in ISCS, manage outreach and follow up.
Qualification and Skills
- The ideal candidate will have 5+ years of full cycle retail leasing experience including sourcing, canvassing and negotiating deals.
- COVID-19 Vaccination required.