Our client provides comprehensive capital solutions for multifamily, affordable, seniors and health care real estate. This includes a full suite of financing and strategic solutions such as investment banking, mortgage banking, private equity, a variety of direct balance sheet lending options, investment sales, and mergers and acquisitions.
The client’s investment sales group is strong in seniors and affordable housing and requires a leader to further focus on establishing it as a conventional multifamily investment sales competitor. This leader will report directly to the CEO with the mission of developing the client’s conventional multifamily investment sales business.
- Establish the Conventional Multifamily Investment Sales platform through recruiting and hiring seasoned, professional brokers.
- Oversee, Supervise, and Mentor Investment Sales brokers along with Director of Operations for Investment Sales and other employees as needed.
- Develop and Execute Strategy for driving market share in the multifamily investment sales space.
- Serve as liaison for investment sales brokers to the Leadership Team as well as other departments throughout the company including HR, technology, marketing, legal, and compliance.
- Communicate market color and investment sales team updates to the broader the client’s Platform and external audiences as necessary.
- Collaborate with marketing and technology, with assistance from the Director of Operations to cascade the Investment Sales platform vision and mission both internally and externally; maintain functioning systems and data.
- Develop and produce as necessary, with assistance from Director of Operations, monthly, quarterly, and/or annual CRM reports around production for review by Management.
- Participate in top-down and bottom-up quarterly production budgeting.
- Work professionally and harmoniously with team and coworkers.
- Includes travel for recruiting and oversight purposes.
- Other projects and duties as assigned.
- This position has frequent contact with all levels of employees and management. In addition, this role may interact with outside business partners, vendors, consultants, and other office visitor.
- Bachelor’s degree in business, finance, accounting, real estate, economics, pre-law or related field. MBA preferred.
- 10+ Years of experience in Commercial Real Estate Investment Sales, preferably multifamily.
- Proven track record of developing new broker relationships, recruiting brokers, and managing teams.
- Entrepreneurial ambitious and a self-starter.
- Exhibits appropriate professional standards and highest degree of integrity.
- Proven track record of strong interpersonal skills and the ability to develop and maintain relationships.
- Must be resourceful, flexible, and maintain the ability to react and respond quickly with a focus on accuracy.
- Ability to travel extensively throughout the country working long hours, including some weekends as necessary.
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality and to use discretion in the performance of daily activities.
- Flexibility and ability to work under pressure with tight deadlines and constant interruptions; Ability to adjust priorities in a changing environment.
- Initiative and strong sense of personal motivation as well as responsibility.
- Excellent organizational, communication, presentation, and interpersonal skills.
- Ability to plan, organize, and prioritize assignments, and to meet critical and established deadlines; Ability to manage multiple assignments and transactions simultaneously.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office and list other relevant systems or software.
The client is an equal opportunity employer, providing equal employment opportunities (EEO), and is committed to diversifying its workforce. All employees and applicants for employment will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability, genetics, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, pregnancy, protected veteran status or other status protected by law. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment.