Interested and qualified candidates, please submit your resume to:
Ellen Haber, Managing Director – email@example.com – 917.842.0328
New York, NY
Our client is a design-focused real estate investment and management company with a 39-year track record and a clear mission: to transform spaces into innovation hubs and community centers. The company has grown its portfolio in key markets throughout the U.S. and expanded its investment footprint to South America and Europe. They differentiate themselves through their vertically integrated platform. In addition to excelling at the traditional functions of a real estate management company, such as acquisitions, capital markets, and asset management they possess internal expertise to bring added value to all aspects of the real estate business. Through in-house capabilities in Development & Construction, Architecture & Design, Retail Leasing, Creative & Marketing, and Food & Beverage curation, employees maximize value throughout an asset’s ownership period.
The SVP/Vice President of Asset Management is responsible for execution of the Firm’s business plan to maximize value or otherwise improve the asset that encompasses 6 million square feet of office, industrial and retail space. This position will assist in shaping the strategy of one of the country’s largest adaptive re-use projects.
· Set strategy for various business units.
· Lead annual budgeting process by reviewing leasing, capital and expense assumptions.
· Review and supervise Analyst(s) and/or Associate(s) to produce accurate lease and asset analysis including budgets, business plans, projections, and performance metrics.
· Ongoing review and thorough understanding of monthly reports and financial statements submitted by the accounting team.
· Responsible for review and compliance with leases, contracts, loan documents, and joint venture agreement.
· Responsible for the tenant credit analysis associated with new leasing and play a lead role in lease restructure situations.
· Oversee performance and strategy with respect to ancillary business lines including self-storage facility.
· Liaise with partners on capital markets strategy and execution.
· Accountable for creating high-functioning team environment, where feedback is shared by all team members.
· Supervise and mentor analysts & associates to perform tasks of Asset Management team to facilitate greater productivity within the group.
· Work directly with individual Department Heads and be accountable for overseeing project execution related to:
o Development & Construction
o Property Management
o Property Accounting
· Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited institution
· 8-10 years of experience in real estate management or development; or
· Any combination of education, training and experience which provides the required knowledge, skills, and abilities to reposition real estate assets and maximize asset value
· Knowledge of Real Estate financial analysis, Advanced Excel modeling, and Argus
· The ability to meet deadlines, accomplish work in order of priority; professionally maintain composure & effectiveness under pressure and changing conditions
· Reviewing of Leases, Partnership Documentation, Loan Documents, Budgets, and Property Level Financial Statements