Qualified candidates contact: Amelia Frederick email@example.com / 802-881-2273 or Christina Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org / 617-875-3378
Tenant Service Coordinator
The Tenant Service Coordinator (TSC) will be the first point of contact with tenants and assist with service requests for various Office/Lab Buildings Located in Boston & Charlestown. THE TSC will work with vendors and ensure quality service is provided. Key areas of responsibility included Tenant Relations, Property Operations, Lease Administration and Financial management.
Essential Job Functions:
· Develop and maintain day-to-day relationship with Tenant Contacts. Ensure Tenants needs and requests are being met with their expectations. Resolve any Tenant issues and requests in a timely manner and escalate as appropriate.
· Customer Service and Tenant relations, including planning tenant events, tenant meetings, neighborhood meetings, tenant gifts.
· Process tenant billings, prepare invoices, and distribute rent statements
· Manage the Building Engines Work Order System to ensure all Tenant requests are being dispatched, resolved, closed, and billed back if applicable.
· Prepare correspondence and manage daily reporting for all team members
· Maintain lease and building files and Certificate of Insurance binders for tenants and vendors
· Prepare and maintain all building contact lists, emergency information, parking assignments, purchase order log, etc.
· Assist with overseeing contracted vendors to ensure they are meeting terms of contract and scope of work.
To include but not be limited to Cleaning, Security, Landscaping, Snow Removal, Pest Control and Waste Management.
· Be familiar with all pertinent documents for the building, including leases, management agreements, associations, easements, and leasing materials.
· Assist with the annual Environmental Health & Safety Audit with Tenants of the Building.
· Review, Code and Process in a timely manner all invoices associated with the buildings against the annual budget and verify amounts are correct per the contract.
· Assist in the collection of rent and miscellaneous charges required. Review aged receivable reports and follow up with Tenants for collection.
· Handle all filing of lease documents, invoices, correspondence, contracts, etc. for the property.
· Manage Building access card system
· Perform all other duties as directed by Senior Property Manager
Skills, Education and Experience:
· 2-4 years’ experience in Commercial Real Estate
· Proficient in Microsoft Office – Word, Excel, and Outlook
· Familiarity with ARIBA/JDE and Building Engines Work Order Systems
· Ability to organize and manage multiple priorities/properties
· Excellent customer service skills when interacting with both tenants and vendors
· Excellent verbal and written communication skills
· Bachelor’s degree preferred