Interested and Qualified Candidates, Please Contact:
Lauren Hodgetts – email@example.com – (917) 270-4139
New York, NY
Our client, one of the fastest-growing private real estate advisory platforms in the United States, is looking for
an Associate to be based in its New York City office. The Associate would be part of our client’s growing
commercial investment sales division with additional direct exposure to the firm’s debt capital markets and
• Assist in the financial underwriting and diligence process for an array of sale, equity recap and advisory
assignments across various asset classes, risk-profiles and geographies.
• Create offering memorandum, opinions of values, and pitch documents for client, investor, and market
• Coordinate internally and liaise with client deal team to provide consistent, accurate information
throughout the marketing process.
• Direct interface with potential investors globally.
• Mentor and instruct Analysts in the tools and methods required to effectively execute their
Requirements & Qualifications:
• Ideal candidate will have 2 to 5 years of relevant work experience.
• Highly proficient in Argus and Excel financial modeling skills.
• Strong understanding of real estate and financial concepts including discounted cash flow analysis, IRRs,
sensitivity analysis, etc.
• Strong verbal and written communications to interact effectively with both clients and senior
• Out-going personality able to operate within a fast-paced environment.
• Ability to simultaneously lead multiple deals/assignments.
• Willingness to work hard in a demanding, highly focused, collaborative, and team environment.