Interested qualified candidates, please submit your resume to:
Lauren Hodgetts, Director| email@example.com|212-584-7880
New York, NY
They are seeking a full-time Asset Manager for their multifamily portfolio of assets, currently located in Texas, Florida and Georgia.
• Budget / business plan review & comparison to current operations & performance
• Develop property strategy to optimize net operating income
• Operate as the asset “owner” and lead all internal discussions and analysis for the creation and execution of annual business plans, ad-hoc refinancing analysis and execution, quarterly valuations, sell/hold analysis, recapitalizations, and related analysis
• Create standard reporting templates for variety of third-party managers as well as internal groups to utilize
• Revenue Management Programs – work with management companies to implement programs and calibrate on-going rental rate recommendations
• Participate in weekly calls with management and follow up on property-specific issues & deadlines as needed
• Site visits / inspections
• Review of financial statements to identify variances & operational issues with follow up to management plan
• Participate during the due diligence phase of the acquisition process and analysis, assist in the coordination of recapitalizations, debt refinancing, restructurings and asset dispositions
• On-site due diligence with property management and third-parties where possible; review of market and proforma projections.
• Ability to assist in underwriting potential new developments.
Our client is a multifamily investment firm focusing on the value-add space in stabilized multifamily assets. The firm currently controls 9,500 units, which are managed by an affiliated management company. With its successful fundraising, our client is poised for significant growth over the next few years.
• Bachelor’s Degree (industry certificates, designations and licenses a plus)
• 4 – 6 Years’ Multifamily Real Estate experience preferred
• Experience in multifamily asset management.
• Ability to create complex spreadsheets and financial analyses
• Strong organizational skills
• Strong research, analytical and problem-solving skills
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Ability to develop strong market knowledge of each asset and future acquisitions
• Demonstrates initiative, leadership, team building skills and ability to meet deadlines
• Highly organized with ability to manage multiple tasks in a dynamic team environment
• Ability to come up with creative solutions to the traditional challenges associated with multifamily operations and willingness to try new products and services introduced to the marketplace.
• High level of proficiency in MS Office (Excel, Word and PowerPoint)
• Yardi/Entrada (or similar) and pricing software experience preferred