Our client is a leading provider of real estate solutions to the life science and technology industries. The firm owns and operates high quality life science real estate comprising 15.2 million square feet concentrated in leading innovation markets throughout the United States and the United Kingdom, including Boston/Cambridge, San Francisco, San Diego, Seattle, Boulder and Cambridge, U.K. In addition, the group maintains a premier in process development platform with 3.3 million square feet of Class A properties in active construction and 4.2 million square feet of future development platform in these core innovation markets to meet the growing demand of the life science and technology industries.
The team is seeking a Senior Analyst/Associate, Leasing to support the Company’s East Coast & U.K. Leasing Department. This role will focus on market research, data aggregation, and analysis to support the company’s leasing and investment efforts.
- Prepare, update, and monitor real estate market data for the MA and UK regions
- Conduct research and aggregate data, collaborate with internal and external resources
- Provide analysis and prepare supporting schedules/reports
- Articulate real estate and life science industry trends and results
- Maintain and streamline data for various user groups
- Track and manage data across markets in centralized, standardized fashion
- Develop new analytical tools and processes.
- Assist with tracking of market-specific industry data.
- Research and share relevant news for the company’s existing and prospective tenant base.
- Spearhead compiling and reviewing data for the company’s East Coast & U.K. market level date for the board reporting process
- Provide other support on recurring or ad hoc projects as needed.
- A Bachelor’s degree in finance, business, real estate, accounting, or economics.
- 4-6 years related industry experience (finance, consulting, commercial real estate, quantitative research).
- Solid foundation in real estate and finance fundamentals and data analytics.
- Ability to gather, organize, coordinate, and interpret data from various sources.
- Strong excel skills are a must along with proficient PowerPoint, and Word skills
- Hands-on experience with various real estate and market tools (Co-Star, Pitchbook, etc.)
- Must enjoy problem solving and demonstrate strong attention to detail.
- A desire to work within a collaborative and driven professional environment.
- Ability to work well with employees from other company departments and offices.